Friday, December 18, 2009

Holiday Countdown - Day Fourteen - December 10 - Revisited, or, er, Vistied

As previously noted, we didn't manage to do Day Fourteen's activity on Day Fourteen, we did it on Day Twenty-Two because we were out that way for breakfast with Santa and it's a 45 minute drive. Also, I'm updating all of this rather late as the holidays induced an insane urge to do absolutely nothing in me for awhile there. More on that later. The room looked neat, but the game didn't have the same draw for us as did Candyland. I believe Donna at Purple Kappa said that part of the attraction of Candyland was in seeing something small made huge. I think she's right.
The ice cave was pretty fascinating.
My mood was waning after having gotten up early to rush to breakfast with Santa and the place was packed, so we didn't stay too long. The boys were glad to have made it though.

No comments: