Friday, May 8, 2009

Our Grassheads are Growing!

The grass heads seem to be in need of mowing now, they've grown so long. The roots come out their faces in gross ways. My first little piglet attempt (3rd from left) didn't work so well, which may be due to the fact that I took the seeds out and put them back in, so they may be too well buried. Perhaps with time, they'll ache for the sun. Cyclops dude is particularly duderific in his hair stylings.
Aleks' skeleton (right) somehow lost an eye, though the skulls on his skin make up for it, really. Bastian's weird mutant grew alien hairs from out his face, sadly. Poor mutant.
I like that the one on the right only has hair on one side. That's particularly amusing. And hipster-esque.

5 comments:

mel said...

Those are freakishly cool.....and mildly disturbing.....we MUST try them....

Lilly said...

I really want to do that!

boatbaby said...

Love it! I have been wanting to try this... you are inspiring me to give it a whirl.

sunnymama said...

These look great, especially Cyclops Dude!

Sarah said...

You need to get on Ravelry, ASAP!