Thursday, June 17, 2010

Dancing

We dance a lot as a family, I'm realizing. I thought a compilation of our dancing would be entertaining...

Harry Potter Dance Party.Thanksgiving Day Line Dancing to Bosnian music.


Here we are, years ago, when Bastian was first born, Natty was still in high school, and Aleks spent all of his time in the buff. This is before our digital camera had sound. I gave birth about a week before this.


The whole family to the TomTom Club.

Aleks after the orthodontist to the Young Folks/Rehab mashup:

Aleks' "Gold Lion" interpretive dance:

The "Thriller" Dance.


Booby Bird dancing.


Dancing to Sergio Mendez at Grandma's house.


I'm certain there's a lot more where this all came from...

2 comments:

t. litwinko said...

my nephews are the cutest guys ever!

t. litwinko said...

my nephews are the cutest guys ever!