Tuesday, July 14, 2009

City Fresh Distribution

After counting seven thousand fruits and vegetables from one bin to another, then loading them back on the veggie-oil-powered veggie truck, I bought three t-shirts for me and the boys from LJ, our City Fresh head honcho/slave. They only had Youth Small for youth sizes, so all three of us got one. Aleks and I got black with yellow and Bastian's was red and white.

I turned around to do something and when I turned back, I discovered both boys naked from the waist up, much to the surprise of all the other kids. Apparently it's weird to change your shirt in the church parking lot. Who knew? I managed to get my under shirt off and the new shirt on without exposing myself while in the car (at a red light no less). Again, we're freaks among freaks. Zena doesn't look like she minds at all though.


On the way back up the hill to our Fresh Stop, I snapped this photo of Zena riding her bike. Good, brave girl that she is, making it all the way up to the Heights. Ayeyaeyae those hills are intense.

No comments: